Friday, June 10, 2011

Busy week!

This week I've been in Andover every morning from 9 until about 1 helping two dear children with their homeschool. Love it! Had to provide some discipline for one of them and it worked praise the Lord!

We got a new car last Saturday! While we wanted a Subaru, they were super expensive, even for the used ones! So we settled for this AWD Suzuki crossover. It looks small but, the interior is very roomy. We love it. The turning radius is so awesome, it turns on a dime! The gas milage is awesome and it zips around town so easily. Makes me think I'm in London or something. *Insert british accent here* HAha!

If you need a car, go to Simmons Rockwell and ask to see Tim Lauper. He will take really good care of you!




 We went camping a few weekends ago and had a great time. We did get poured on during the night on Sunday. Unfortunately we came home early because we thought we had lost power. We came home to find that the electricity never went out but the phone got hit by lightening.
A comment by a 3 year old girl walking past as we put up our tent: "OH! Nice tent!" We chuckled and her parents were busting up!






Last Tuesday was our anniversary so we went to Kmart for our usual part of our date (after dinner of course). We got a new phone and then David found a computer he really wanted so, I told him "you can get that IF I can get a Wii." He looked at me and said "Don't tempt me." We left Kmart with a new phone, a computer, and a Wii! The next day I went back and got the Zumba game for the Wii so that I can do Zumba at home. I really enjoy it! The game will pay for itself soon too! I like it much better than going to the class. I had such a conviction from the Lord that I shouldn't be going, so I went to one more class so that I could pay Erica an IOU but, during the class, I felt sick....the minute I saw David's truck in the parking lot, I left! I was fine once I got home.  I've lost 8 pounds! Praise the Lord! David is noticing he's losing some weight too! His pants are fitting much looser. To help with outside chores, I push mow our side yard and that provides a great workout! I love it because I don't really know that I'm exercising but, it sure does work!



Chaos Kitty boy sleeping on the window sill.  He's so photogenic
They play like this every day, like clockwork. They love each other and they love to goof off with each other!
Chaos LOVES his Daddy. He loves to take naps with David.

No comments: